We need board members to help guide the direction of the Cultural Center who support the arts in the central Oregon coast. In addition to arts and cultural interests, we need guidance in finance, fundraising, community outreach that are critical to our continued growth.
Volunteer opportunities abound here at the Lincoln City Cultural Center. We are seeking interested individuals to mind the galleries, assist in receptions, archive center activities, participate in committees, and guide visitors.
- Coordinator of volunteers
- DMX light and sound technician for auditorium performances
- Gallery coordinator for setting up new gallery exhibits
- Gallery and gift shop staffing
- Programs and event staffing: from setting up the facility to selling tickets,
- General maintenance or construction skills
Committees (chairperson or member)
- Gallery exhibits development committee
- Class development committee
- Performing arts and special events committee
- Fund raising committee
- Membership development sub-committee
- Business sponsorship sub-committee
- Grants sub-committee
- Communications committee: website, social media, press releases, publicity
Please call us at 541-994-9994 to start participating in making the Lincoln City Cultural Center an even better place!