Enacted by the LCCC Board of Directors Oct. 13, 2021
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION: Definition
For the purposes of this LCCC policy, “COVID 19 VACCINATION” is defined as two doses of Pfizer or Moderna vaccines or one dose of Johnson & Johnson. To provide proof of COVID-19 VACCINATION, the individual may provide the card itself, or a photo of a vaccination card with dates clearly legible, along with a valid photo ID, for inspection by a staff member or designated volunteer. Or, a written verification of a medical exemption signed by a health provider AND written verification of a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of the event, AND a valid photo ID.
All paid staff of the LCCC are required to provide proof of vaccination by Monday, Oct. 18, 2021.
MASKS and FACIAL COVERINGS (Per OHA 333-019-1025)
In accordance with the current indoor mask mandate, all persons indoors at the Cultural Center must wear a mask or facial covering at all times, unless the person is A) ACTIVELY eating or drinking, or C) performing or speaking on stage, C) within a confined workspace, as defined by the state; D) one of the other exceptions outlined in the order.
PERFORMANCES AND GROUP EVENTS
Proof of COVID-19 VACCINATION is now required at all events taking place indoors at the Lincoln City Cultural Center, regardless of the organizing party, at which 25 people or more will be in the room.
- All attendees, performers, staff, and volunteers ages 12 and above will be required to provide PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION to a member of LCCC Staff or designated volunteer.
- Ticket holders and other customers who are unable or unwilling to meet this requirement may request a full refund, by phone or email.
- If the combined group and staff size will be 24 people or less, there will be no proof of vaccination requirement.
CLASSES and SMALL GATHERINGS
Staff, volunteers, and renters at the LCCC may conduct small classes and gatherings without requiring proof of vaccination if they follow these guidelines:
- The number of people in the class (including staff and accompanying persons) are 24 or less.
- All students are registered by name with contact information (phone, address, email).
- Instructors agree to provide contacts
ART GALLERIES AND OTHER PUBLIC INDOOR SPACES
General center visitors will not be required to provide proof of vaccination to enter the center, or tour any of the galleries, studios, kitchens, or workshops on the property. All visitors are required to wear a mask or facial covering while in the building, in accordance with state law.
- Any drop-by activities in public spaces (such as gallery openings, special exhibits, or holiday events) will establish plans or methods to keep room occupancy at 24 and below. This methodology should be organized and planned in advance, with appropriate signage.
- If events are planned that will exceed 25 persons, the PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION protocols must be enforced.
In accordance with state law, patrons are required to wear masks or facial coverings in outdoor spaces, if a 3-foot social distance cannot be maintained. Patrons are not required to provide proof of vaccination to attend outdoor events at the Cultural Center.