Lincoln City Cultural Center was first known as The Lincoln City Arts Forum when established on August 10, 1992. It was renamed the “4C’s” (Coastal Communities Cultural Center), and received its Articles of Incorporation on December 20, 1996. The organization obtained Non-Profit Status as IRS 501(c)3 on October 14, 1997.
Six months later, in April of 1998, its first By-Laws were established and later revised in 2003. In September 2006, the 4C’s leased DeLake School from the city of Lincoln City; and adopted its new business name of Lincoln City Cultural Center in February 2007.
Since 1929, historic DeLake School has been a center for education for the children of Lincoln City. LCCC continues this tradition for ALL ages, offering classes in art, dance, music, literature, and theater. The Lincoln City Cultural Center also sponsors play writing contests, fund raisers, and activities to encourage artists of all ages.