Gyotaku/Fish Printing Workshop with the CHBR Collaborative
May 11 2019 @ 10:00 am
No prior experience needed!
- We will be working with Salmon, Ling Cod, Dungeness Crab, Albacore Tuna and other heroic Northwest species.
- As a special bonus, participants will be learning fascinating facts about the lives of these species and about the Marine Reserve program in Oregon…as they print! These are fun stories to share with your friends and family as they admire your prints.
Beautiful artwork you create yourself AND everything you ever wanted to know about fish!
- This will be a 120-minute class. Fee is $35.00 per person including all materials, instruction and 2 or 3 finished pieces of art. Family of 3-4 at $25 pp.
Limited to 25 persons per class.
PLANNING YOUR TRIP
- Workshop will be held in the Ceramics Studio in the basement of the Lincoln City Cultural Center. 540 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367
What to bring…
- This is a family-friendly event. Register and bring your friends and family, other than that all materials will be provided.
Looking for accommodations…
- Book your stay in Lincoln City at www.ExploreLincolnCity.com