In accordance with the governor’s executive orders and to do our part to slow the spread of the new coronavirus, the Lincoln City Cultural Center is still closed to all activities, until further notice.
Until we can meet again, in person, the staff of the LCCC is offering a new way to connect: the LCCC’s Creative Quarantine project.
The LCCC’s Creative Quarantine will be a daily dose of art, by our community and for our community, free and accessible for everyone, digitally or from a safe distance. You’ll find these events and activities on the center’s Facebook page, @lincolncityculture. These resources will be offered through the end of April – and beyond, if necessary.
The first event will be the distribution of Abra Cadabra Art Kits, which will be available for curbside pickup from 1-3 pm on Thursday, March 26, at the LCCC.
The Cultural Center welcomes the community to participate. If you would like to provide a project, donation, idea or other contribution, send a message through the Facebook page or contact Niki Price, 541-921-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UPDATE ON 3/17/2020 — LCCC CLOSED to the PUBLIC
The Cultural Center building will be closed to all activity through 5 pm on Tuesday, March 31. This closure includes all classes, meetings and previously scheduled events, as well as the Lincoln City Visitor Information Center, the LCCC Members Gift Shop, the PJ Chessman Gallery, the LCCC Ceramics Studio, the LCCC Textiles Studio and the New Moon Yoga Studio.
We encourage all our patrons to consult with Gov. Brown’s latest guidelines and executive orders: https://www.oregon.gov/newsroom/Pages/NewsDetail.aspx?newsid=36192
Watch this space for further updates. Please direct any questions or concerns to our business office at 541-994-9994 or email@example.com.
We apologize to all our patrons, performers and volunteers who were looking forward to these performances and gatherings. But the health and safety of our Cultural Community is our priority. We look forward to seeing all of you after the danger has subsided. Here is the current list of events that have been canceled and/or postponed. More may be added in the future.
- Friday, March 13 — “Cause to Create” gallery opening and fundraiser for St. James Santiago School, cancelled
- Sunday, March 15 — Teada (Celtic Series), postponed
- March 20-22 — Lincoln City Playhouse for Youth presents “Honk Jr.”, rescheduled to May 1-3
- March 22-27 — ALL Festival of Illusions performances, workshops and classes are cancelled. This includes the evening and matinee shows and the Abracadabra workshop.
- Tuesday, March 31 — Chamber of Commerce Luncheon with Mayor Dick Anderson, postponed
- Thursday, April 2 — “In the Grand Scheme of Things” concert, postponed
- Sunday, April 5 — Coffee Concert, postponed
- Tuesday, April 7 — Spring Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon, postponed
- Sunday, April 12 — Kevin Burke (Celtic Series), postponed
- Saturday, May 2 — Culture, Of Course! Benefit Auction and Gala, postponed